How to prepare your entries
1. Choose which categories you want to enter
You can enter up to 5 categories with 1 project each
All entries must have been produced between 1 July 21 and 30 June 22
2. Download the entry form for each category
You'll find this on each of the category pages on ukgraphicawards.com
3. Collect the best photos to showcase your entry
You'll need to include a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 photos
4. Save the entry form as CATEGORY - COMPANY
Add it to a folder or zip file with the same name along with your photos
5. Upload your entry
DEADLINE: Friday 15th July
- You may enter 1 project per category and can enter 5 categories.
- Entries must be for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering
the awards for a paying customer.
- Entries must have been designed, produced (using digital printing equipment) &
installed by the company entering the awards. Where any part of this has been done
by another company, their name must be included in the "collaborators" field on the
- All entries must be produced between 1st July 2021 and 30th June 2022.
- Entrants must not reference any specific equipment or consumables
manufacturers in their applications, to protect the impartiality of the judging process.
- Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customers to enter their work
into the awards.
- The decision of the organisers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Equipment & consumables manufacturers, suppliers and resellers are not eligible to
- Entries received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the organisers.
- By entering the awards you agree to all information and images being published on
the websites and in the publications and marketing materials of the organiser for the
purposes of promoting this and future events and initiatives
- You give the organisers your express permission to use any entries received in full or
part for marketing and promotional purposes in publications on websites and
anywhere else they choose to do so.